Most of my fics are here on AO3. I write for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. mostly, but branching into other assorted fandoms. This is an abbreviated list of fics. A more complete list is on AO3.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Life in the Field: Complete. The first fics my sister and I wrote for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mostly general, but the second and third have Phil Coulson/Melinda May. (rated G-T)
- The Darkest Timeline: Complete. An AU where Coulson and May make a different choice, to leave S.H.I.E.L.D. Ship: Phil Coulson/Melinda May. (rated G-T)
- The Slayerverse: (work in progress) Buffy AU centered around vampire slayers Skye and Melinda May. Ship: Phil Coulson/Melinda May. (rated T-E)
- The Ballad of Sir Melinda: (work in progress) Medieval AU. A series of short stories describing the adventures of the brave knight Melinda May. Ship: Phil Coulson/Melinda May. (rated T-E)
- A Slice of Home: May and Coulson celebrate Thanksgiving at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy. (rated G)
- Five Lessons Peggy Taught Melinda: While a student at the Academy, Melinda May learns some life lessons from Peggy Carter. (rated G)
- Learn to Fly: There was really no question as to what Melinda May was going to be when she grew up. (rated G)
- Left Behind: When Coulson is left behind on a mission, he must try to survive alone in the wilderness until morning. Written for Philinda Bad Days. Prompt - “Phil gets left behind.” (rated G)
- Merry Happy: Our version of Phil Coulson and Melinda May's history together. Written after 1x06, so no longer canon. Ship: Phil Coulson/Melinda May (rated E)
- No light, but rather darkness visible: Ward thinks about what led to him being thrown in prison, and where he goes from here. Not a Ward-friendly or Ward-redemption story. (rated T)
- Papa Was a Rolling Stone: May and Coulson get help from an unexpected source while on a mission. Or, the one in which Melinda May’s father is James Bond. Ship: Phil Coulson/Melinda May (rated G)
- Pillow Stern Looks: Missing scene for 2x13 “One of Us.” May and Skye talk after Skye’s first session with Andrew. Ship: Melinda May/Skye (rated T)
- Unusual Suspects: The detectives of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine investigate a series of burglaries where it almost seems like the thief is invisible. But that’s impossible, right? A Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. crossover. (rated G)
- Wide Open Spaces: Crossover with Leverage. After high school, Melinda May goes on a journey of self-discovery and makes an unexpected friend. (rated T)
- Blank Space: AU where Nate works for the mob instead of IYS, and he and Sophie meet and become partners in crime. (rated G)
- I just want you to come figure me out: Sophie is good at what she does because people only see her the way they want her to be. No one ever bothers looking closer to see the woman beneath all the aliases and lies. Then she meets Nate. Written to leverageland Winterfest. Ship: Nathan Ford/Sophie Devereaux (rated T)
- The Proposal Job: Parker helps Nate with a special job. Set during “The Long Goodbye Job.” Ship: Nathan Ford/Sophie Devereaux. (rated G)
- Temptation Waits: Five times Nate resisted temptation, and one time he didn't. Ship: Nathan Ford/Sophie Devereaux. (rated T)
- Wide Open Spaces: Crossover with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. After high school, Melinda May goes on a journey of self-discovery and makes an unexpected friend. (rated T)